Friday, June 11, 2010

NEW NEW NEW!!

If you are anything like me, my child has a bow to go with every outfit, but, I can NEVER find them! Between her throwing them and my husband taking them off, most days we leave the house without a bow, even though, I know she has one (or 3) that match that outfit. I created the cutest bow holders that hang on your wall to keep all of your bows organized! I can make them with your child's intitial, to match her room, or anything you want on it!

Here is another diaper cake that I made. It's a hair accessories cake. It includes: diapers, bottle, wipes, 3 hair daisies, 3 hair bows, and 2 headbands! PERFECT shower gift!
Deluxe set pictured $35 Includes: Blanket, 2 burp cloths, and a roll-up changing pad


I know everything right now seems to be girl stuff, but I DO have boy stuff too! Anything you see on here can be made in boy patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment